Drumming Is Fun!
African drumming workshops and performance with djembe teacher Malcolm Smith
Special recession-busting discounts of 10% off all workshop costs booked for June/July/August 2013 (excludes travel costs). 2nd-22nd August is already booked. This is a limited time offer, so book now...
- Educational fun for schools
- Team building for business
- Happy vibes for your parties
- New drum classes at Clophill near Bedford and soon near St. Albans
- Irresistible rhythms to learn and develop your playing
- Cosmic Sound Journeys to delight in magical sounds
> > > Watch us busking on Youtube!
Back on the radio again! I was interviewed on Sunday 27th January 2013 by Matthew Lockwood on BBC Three Counties Radio.
Back in July 2011, I was interviewed live on BBC 3CR talking with Gareth Wesley about the positive effects of drumming on the body, mind and soul. You can also hear an earlier BBC 3CR interview I gave at Hertfordshire University, where I used to teach evening classes.
Latest assignment was: giving a talk and drumming workshop at the Doctors' Support Network Conference and AGM.